EXPERT TEAR GAS CLEANUP SERVICE FROM TSCU
Tear gas is used both by the police for crowd control and by individuals for self-defense. 1st Trauma Scene Clean Up is Vancouver’s trusted CS gas cleanup service:
- Trained to handle any environment and neutralise affected areas
- Efficient, reliable service restoring your property its original state
- We have more certified Bio-Recovery Technicians than any bio-hazard company in British Columbia
How Does Tear Gas Work?
There are three kinds of tear gas:
- CN (chloroacetophenone)
- CS (chlorobenzylidenemalononitrile)
- OC / Pepper spray (oleoresin capsicum)– made from chilli peppers mixed with a vehicle like corn oil
Tear gas in the form of CN or CS, is often used by law enforcement when they are faced with a combative crowd. Both CN and CS are irritants, they irritate mucous membranes in the eyes, nose, mouth, and lungs and cause tearing, sneezing and coughing. Pepper spray is an inflammatory agent that causes inflammation in the eyes, nose, and mouth.
Because tear gas is launched in the form of grenades or aerosol cans making the liquid an aerosol, it’s clean up requires specific technical steps be taken in order to effectively remediate the residue and air space left behind after its discharge.
Professional CS Gas Clean Up
TSCU staff is trained to deal with tear gas and have procedures to neutralise affected areas, even in the most complicated situations.
Get in contact with us to get a free consultation and schedule your next service.
CONTACT US | (844) 246 7767