Why choose 1st Trauma Scene Clean Up?
Our goal is to educate and empower you to make the best decision for you, your family or your business.
We understand it can be overwhelming and difficult to deal with a traumatic situation, but we are here to offer our compassion, support, expertise, and resources.
Who are we?
A regional leader in the industry since 1998, 1st Trauma Scene Clean Up boasts the top team of ABRA Certifies Bio-Recovery Technicians equipped to handle the disposal of biohazardous material and medical waste. We are committed to providing the highest quality of customer and technical services that are compliant with all provincial and federal regulations. Our procedures apply the latest knowledge and technology for use in the bio-recovery industry.
Hiring a Bio-Recovery service technician
Your Bio-Recovery service provider should be:
Your Bio-Recovery service provider should be professionally trained by qualified personnel recognized by the American Bio-Recovery Association (ABRA) and show proof of up-to-date certifications.
What continuing education do they engage in? Are they insured and bonded?
The service provider you choose should be widely informed of Bio-Recovery remediation procedures and be able to discuss with you the following topics:
- Diseases and Pathogens
- Abatement Tools and Equipment
- Cleaners and Disinfectants
- Deodorization Techniques
- Bio-Recovery regulations and industry standards
Numerous service providers may offer what appear to be Bio-Recovery services, but are not specialists in this industry. The company you choose should be recognized for Bio-Hazard remediation.
Are they members of ABRA? Can they provide you references or testimonials specific to Bio-Recovery?
It is important to ask the right questions when hiring a Bio-Recovery. We specialize in Bio-Recovery remediation, this is our primary business. We give you the confidence that you are provided the best protection from biohazardous contamination.
A comprehensive checklist to use in your search for a dependable, professional cleanup company.
- Active Member of the American Bio Recovery Association since 2001
- Specialize in Bio-Recovery, 20+ ABRA Certified Technicians
- Professional and discreet, we utilize unmarked vehicles for client privacy
- First dedicated Bio-Recovery company to open and operate in BC (1998)
- 20+ years as BC’s Industry Leader – Locally Owned and Operated
- 100+ years collective experience specifically in Biohazard remediation
- 5 million General Liability Insurance, Pollution Liability Insurance, Bonded
- Primary Vendor for Law Enforcement and Government Agencies
- Services provided to all the Lower Mainland
- BBB A+ Accreditation Rating since June 2004
- Licensed Medical Waste Disposal Contractor
- WorkSafeBC Registered and Insured
- All Employees Background and Criminal Record checked
- 24-hour emergency services
- All staff are First Aid Certified
- 500+ hours annually Volunteer/Philanthropy work
LEGALLY REQUIRED: Occupational Health and Employee Safety
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training and Compliance
- Comprehensive Exposure Control Program
- Training and Compliance in use of Person Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Respiratory Protection Program
- WHMIS and SDS compliance
- Hazard assessment and communication training
- Thorough knowledge and ongoing training in the cleanup & disinfection process
A qualified provider should have the apropriate licenses and certificates readily available upon request
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote and a stress-free, swift, discreet trauma cleanup service.